Sunday, November 23, 2014

100 Likes-- Robin's Running Playlist

Alright everyone, I'm excited to announce that we passed 100 likes on Facebook! I'm so thankful for all of you. Please keep following along and sharing.

I decided to create a little surprise for you today. I know I'm always in search of a good playlist to run to, so today I'm here to share some of my favorite running songs. There's no theme, but I think you'll enjoy the uniqueness of each song.



1. Great Day - Paul McCartney

2. Amsterdam - Peter Bjorn and John

3. Sway - Heartless Bastards

4. This Must Be The Place (Naive Melody) - Talking Heads

5. I Turn My Camera On - Spoon

6. Hold On - Alabama Shakes

7. Soak Up the Sun - Sheryl Crow

8. Your Life, Your Call - Junip

9. Mushaboom - Feist

10. Kiss - Prince

11. I Know What I Am - Band of Skulls

12. Left Hand Free - alt-J

13. Ain't Too Proud To Beg - The Temptations 


I know this playlist is a little running specific. It may not work as well for a work out in general. I hope you enjoy! Let me know if you have any good additions.

As you may have read in my first post, I'm raising funds for It's a Pittie Rescue while I train for the Starved Rock Half Marathon. This organization helps dogs like our Robin. They rescue, rehabilitate, rehome, and provide education about the breed. If you enjoy any of my posts, please share and encourage donations. You may donate through Crowdrise. There is a widget on the side of this page or you can click here. Feedback is also appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment